Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Tired!

So since I was in the hospital about 3 weeks ago I have realized how much raising 2 kids and being pregnant require! We have been trying to get the girls sleeping in their own rooms... I don't understand how everyone does it successfully? I have no luck Emma still wakes up at least twice a night to eat and Liz just I don't know has to be by my side at every moment... So we still have many sleepless nights. I am hoping to get at least one in their own bed by time the baby gets here... I also hope I can get the baby in it's own bed from the get go so I don't have to fight it also. So besides that we are excited to get our tax returns so we can do some renovations on our house. It feels so good to own our own house... but I have lots to do... I will try and remember to update soon.

No comments: