What do you say when people so close and others who you've known for years hear they have lost a son, brother, uncle, cousin, friend, nephew? I am in Shock as I muddle through the emotions. This morning my mom called to tell me Brady had died.
Brady- He is my Sister's and Brother's step brother. He my childhood friends baby brother. He is a friend. He is my nephews and nieces uncle. So while I am not directly related I am. I have seen him grow from a little boy. I have seen him go through rehab. He seemed so happy. Even though we lost touch over the years he still holds a place in my heart.
So Back to my question what do you say to all these people affected by his death. How do you comfort them in this time of need. I feel so helpless....My thoughts and prayers are with you all....
2 comments:
There is no right thing to say. You just be there to listen and share your love.
Thanks! How are you doing?
Post a Comment