Monday, January 28, 2008

Well....

Well when I first started this I wasn't really sure what to write. I just got back from Denver last night talk about a long trip... 10 hours in the car with a 7 month old...Yikes.... Yeah I had to get dental work done and my Uncle is a dentist and so he fixed my bridge. It is a long trip to go to the dentist but it is worth the amazing discount.
So on March 11 Jason tests for Metro... then hopefully we will be back in Vegas... St George is nice but the economy is slowing down so much that Jason can't find good work so it has been a real struggle. So hopefully we will be able to figure something out...

1 comment:

Ashley & Kevin said...

you think 10 hours is bad? try moving 15 hours with 2 dogs & a 3 month old!!! JK really i understand that trip...