Wednesday, February 13, 2008

21!!

So I am FINALLY 21! Woo hoo... So yesterday was my birthday and so Jason and I had a date planned and arranged for Jason's mom to babysit Liz. We had an appt. before and after dinner so there was really limited time... The first appt. ran late so we thought we'll call your mom and have her come pick Liz up so we have more time to relax.... Well she refused to take a 5 minute drive to pick up her grandaughter. So seeing that this wasa obviously an incovienece for her I said forget it we will just take Liz with us. The funny thing is is Val is always begging us to tend Liz. So we got to dinner and Liz was tired so she fussed the whole time it was a wonderful way to bring in ADULTHOOD.... so now I am 21 and still haven't done a thing lol.... So maybe next time we go to Vegas I will try my luck on the penny slots...lol.... I can't wait to be back in Vegas.....

So Liz is now 15.14lbs and 25 1/2inches long she is growing like a weed... and cute as can be. She has learned how to crawl and loves to eat and talk... She isn't too fond of sleeping thru the night though so we have been really tired... well I better go....

1 comment:

Ashley & Kevin said...

Ha ha... yeah sleep? huh... what is that again? want to know what i did for my 21st b-day? well we were broker than you & so I got nothing & sat at home ate ramen for dinner!