Sunday, November 20, 2011
acceptance
So I have been serving as primary chorister in my ward for the last 10 mos. I LOVE this calling last week we had our program and things went well. Then last night Jason got a phone call from a member of the bishopric and he told him they wanted to release me and call me to Sunbeams. Well since I wasn't home Jason text me and told me. I got pretty mad (lol). And then later that evening I talked with the bishopric, and he explained that they need someone who will teach the little ones the foundations of the Gospel and knew that I could. So I thought I was ok but then I got to primary today and I was mad all over again and I didn't hide it lol. SO after church I talked with the primary president and she explained in more depth why they had made the change not cause I wasn't good at my calling but because they KNEW I was suppose to teach the sunbeams, so its been hard to accept this new calling. For the first time I haven't been ready or wanted to be released. Hopefully I will get the opportunity to serve as the primary chorister again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment