Got up around 7 and was cooking by 8! I was nervous cause I have never cooked all of thanksgiving dinner by myself. SO I was all done and had the turkey in the oven by 10...lol... So that included pumpkin pie, apple pie, jello salad, ham in pan, turkey in oven, rolls on their pan to rise (i cheated and used rhodes). But I was quite impressed so then we relaxed and ate and relaxed and had pie and my apple was amazing. Now Jasons in bed so he can work tonight... That's the bad part lol...
So we are getting a Giant Schnauzer for Christmas and I told the lady before I ever sent money I can't pick him up till the 11 of Dec but would rather wait till Christmas. Well she agreed to the 11 last weekend she texts and says I need to come thanksgiving weekend and I tell her I can't I won't even have the money till the 11 so then she says it will be an extra $100 to keep him till the 11. SO I reminded her of our agreement and said I wouldn't pay an extra $100. Then she texts me today and says last night my friends dog (who is watching the puppies) attacked and killed on the puppies, the pick of the litter. You need to come get him asap. Well I tell her I can't I will have the money on the 11 so you can send my money back if you want.
So needless to say I am very frustrated with the whole situation I want the dog but the headache to get him is a joke. I wouldn't mind having him but we have a family ski trip the 8-11 so what am I suppose to do with a dog while we are gone... UGH!!! I don't know why she can't just stick to the agreement and if you can't then STOP BREEDING!!
No comments:
Post a Comment