Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Little Things

So it occured to me last night as I ate dinner and looked around my kitchen... My husband may not have money to buy me a fancy car, a big diamond ring, new clothes or any other big material item...but the other day while he was at the grocery store he bought me 2 new oven mits, mind you I have only ever owned 1 in the 5 years we have been married and over a year ago it turned into our fire mit. SO after he tells me I of course say thank you but it took sitting there last night to realize he thought of me and this one little thing that I didn't think was a big deal WAS! How many times do I see something and think Jason would like that but oh well I am grocery shopping I am not gonna get it today... He then proceeded to tell me that next time he goes to town he wants to get me new mixing bowls... I mean I was just proud to call him mine so like I said he may not buy me the most fancy things but he buys me things to make my life just a little easier I LOVE HIM!!

No comments: