Sunday, May 1, 2011

Lately

So we have been busy as usual the Kids and I just got back from California, we went with my mom, sister and Grandpa to babysit my 2 nephews... It was a lot of fun to see them and spend time in the warmer weather... The day I got home it snowed RIDICULOUS! lol Then On Saturday we went out Exploring in the hills and canyons around McGill and found what used to be some sort of small mining camp it was pretty neat we found so remains of shacks, mainly just boards but near the end we found an almost complete rock hut the only thing missing was the roof had caved in but other than that it was perfect. It really made me grateful for modern technology. The house was big enough for maybe 2 people to lay to sleep and I couldn't even stand up inside so tiny and the roads were narrow and very bumpy so to think they lived there with horse and buggy and no heater, electricity or running water made me extremely grateful! I wish I could show pics cause it was pretty neat but my camera broke so as soon as I get them off my phone I will show you lol...

No comments: