Monday, May 9, 2011
Choices...
How do you make hard choices? Like right now Jas and I have mad the decision to cut back financially, turning off dish etc... But in the next few weeks we have so many trips we want to take; go visit my sister, do hair for a wedding, go to a baby blessing, family reunions.... SO which one do you mark off they are all important in some way... I hate having to say NO to people esp... family... How do you say no? and at what point? I mean do we say next year for sure we will stop traveling so much or after the summer or no right now we are done... I just wish we didn't have to pick and choose who to see and when to see them... just rambling someday I will have the answers...lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You just prioritize what you have right now because we never do what we are supposed to with our money in the future. It'll all turn out. . . or you'll be borrowing gas money:)
haha for real its nice to finally start to do that thats how we have been for 5 years and I hate living that way
Post a Comment