Tuesday, May 24, 2011
UGLY
So last week I found out that my implant (tooth) wasn't working so I had to have it removed and now have a flipper a retainer with a tooth on it... Well with this I have to take it out to eat and sleep so I am constantly without a tooth which is the start to ugly... Then while in Vegas I highlighted my hair and for whatever reason my hair didn't like that and turned white at roots and different shades of orange thru the strands so we decided there's no way to get an equal even coverage lets just cut it shorter and bleach it all out and so now its orange, yellow, whiteish... then I got my new glasses which are a bit bigger than I expected ugh so that's why this title is UGLY I hope I can do something to feel better about my appearance but as of now I like the walls of my house pretty well... WISH ME LUCK!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I might be the wrong person to ask about funky hair. . . but I like it! Our glasses are kind of similar too. Add a rhinestone barrette and all will be fine. . . works wonders:)
I know when you feel ugly there isn't much people can say to change your mind.. but I'd thought I'd tell you that I love.. and I mean LOVE your hair!
thanks guys it totally helps to know I am not manish lol that was the biggest thing I felt manly and ugly cause of my tooth situation!
Post a Comment