Sunday, June 12, 2011
REALLY!?!
Ok SO we do Bountiful Baskets and the other day one of Jason's friends asked if we could pick theirs up. Well if you have ever done BB they are pretty organized as to how they give you your items... Well we got there on the tail end of pick up time and they forgot to give us one of these peoples strawberry orders. SO no problem I called and asked if they had it and arranged to get it to them today no biggie I thought... SO they came to get the strawberries and I said "if you ever need us to get BB for you again let me know we would be happy to" She replies "Maybe as a last resort" REALLY YOU FREAKIN JERK! I did you the favor! People are SOOOO RUDE I couldn't believe it and had no one else to vent to!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the picture of you two!!!
I know it is hard but just forget about the mean people, they aren't worth the time!
for real it is just aggravating to help someone and be thanked like that thanks thats one of our new family pics! how are you guys we miss you!
Post a Comment