Sunday, June 12, 2011

WOOD!

Ok so I went to my friends this afternoon and moved the wood in front of our gate so our dogs can't get out and when I got home I thought oh they'll be ok and didn't put the wood back...Well big mistake our dogs got out and it took a good 3 hours to find them both. We found Sugar pretty easy but Twix was long gone no where to be found. SO needless to say I felt terrible we got Twix last Sunday and Jason was sooo upset but being the wonderful husband he never once blamed me even thou technically it was my fault she was missing... Well I saw some of the neighbor boys and told them Twix was missing and to let me know if they saw her... After dinner I decided to give it another go and go walk to see if I could see her and as I go out the door the boys come on their bikes we found Twix!!!! YAY!! SO we went and got her I am sooo relieved needless to say lesson learned ALWAYS PUT THE WOOD BACK IN FRONT OF THE GATE!!

No comments: